Monday, February 22, 2016

Show and Share No.302

Welcome back to this weeks Show and Share Party!!!
I'm looking forward to seeing what all of you have been up to. I was busy last week adding new merchandise to the shop and painting some large display cabinets, so I can display all those pretties. Thanks for visiting us today, and we hope you enjoy the party.
                                                                                 Blessings,
                                                                                    Linda
Recap...
                                                     I am in love, with this new line of "Hymn Tees",
                                                     that we now carry at Coastal Charm Interiors.
                                                                

                                         If you follow me on Facebook and Instagram, then you already
                                            know the BIG NEWS....HGTV said yes to the pilot show
                                                                           HOME TOWN!!!!
                                         I am so happy for Ben and Erin and the town of Laurel, MS.

Features from last week...
                                                            Elizabeth @Just Following Jesus

                                                                  Design Dreams by Anne

                                                          Marilyn @Shabby Redo For You

                                                                          Two Plus Cute
Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
  



22 comments:

elizabeth said...

Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Great features! Thank you for hosting each week Linda!

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! Have a great week!

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

I appreciate your efforts in hosting this lovely party! Home Town sounds like a wonderful show!

Vel Criste said...

Thank you for hosting Linda! Have a great week!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for the party.
Have a lovely week.
Denise

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Lovely features, Linda! I'm looking forward to that show, too! Thank you for hosting!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Linda, thanks for hosting Show and Share 302. As always, it is a pleasure to join in. I added my post about cleaning/reorganizing my booths this week as well as thrifted finds.
Have a great week. Always like the peeks you share about your booths.
Joy

xinex said...

I wish your store were close by, Linda. I would love to visit it....Christine

Stacey said...

Hi Linda. Thank you for hosting today. :)

HometoCottage.com said...

thanks for hosting the party Linda!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
Hugs,
Debbie

Donna Wilkes said...

Thanks for hosting!

thepaintedapron.com said...

hi Linda! I did watch that Home Town pilot show and it's very cute, but I wish it wasn't such an obvious copycat of Fixer Upper, the couple even triess to act just like Chip and Joanna, which is a little yucky to me. I'm glad to see a great little town like Laurel making a comeback. Thanks for the party today!
Jenna

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks for having us over, Linda!

Calypso In The Country said...

Great features as always. Thanks for hosting and enjoy your week!
Shelley

Unknown said...

cool shirt :) Thanks for hosting us! Try to take time to relax, all work and no play will make you grumpy!

Anonymous said...

Always fun things to see!

Sara said...

I love the hymn tees!

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Linda, thanks so much for hosting!

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you Linda for hosting. I love the new "Hymn Tees". Have a great week.

xo Dianne

Sam - Raggedy Bits said...

Thank you for hosting a wonderful party! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails