Sunday, November 17, 2013

My Favorite Miss Mustard Seed Treasure

Who remembers my trip to the Chapel Market last month? Who remembers my post about some of the things that I purchased there? If, you remember any of these things, then you must remember me telling y'all about an awesome item that I purchased from my blog friend Marian (aka...Miss Mustard Seed). Well, today I am sharing it with all of you. It's one of those wonderful old shoe factory racks, that she brought with her. I had told her, back in August when she showed it on her blog, that it just might come home with me, and it did! At this time, I have it in my room at Coastal Charm Interiors. I am using it for a display only piece, until I decide if I am going to keep it for myself, or sell it. It's such a neat piece, so I don't know if I can ever sell it. I have a few neat ideas on how I could use it at my home, so it just might end up there for good. Until then, here it is, displaying these cute Christmas stockings and some beautiful table runners.
Thanks Marian, for bringing this goodie 800 miles to me!!!
                                              Blessings,
                                                 Linda

                                        It looks great at Coastal
                                            Charm Interiors!
                                    

                                  Her side view looks good too!!


                                             Love her wheels!

                                                    Source
                                      This is before Marian added
                                      some of her MMS hemp oil
                                                      to it.

 Linking up here...

14 comments:

Victoria's Vintage Designs said...

Love it, looks fabulous!!

Cristina Garay said...

Oh, its beautiful! Yes, I think you should keep it. What a perfect display piece!

Unknown said...

Looks great Linda! I'm so glad we were able to fit it in the car!! What a fun day, even with the rain!

Peace,
Debbie

Artsy VaVa said...

That makes a perfect display piece! I hope I get a chance to visit your shop someday soon. I bought a few ceiling tins at the Chapel Market that I altered and am going to share on my blog soon.

Blondie's Journal said...

I really like this, Linda! It really is about presentation!

XO,
Jane

Linda said...

Linda, this is Linda from Lindanjake. I haven't been blogging for over a year and am just getting back into it and see that you now have a retail space! Congrats, it looks awesome!

I opened up a thrift store over 2 years ago and now want to expand with online sales and bring in new items as well. I am in love with your table runners and stockings. Do you make them or order them? I'd love to know where you purchase them if that would be possible. I know I need to make a trip to our wholesale mart in Los Angeles but I'm always at the shop!

Your purchase from MMS is outstanding and works great to showcase your wonderful burlap items. I think it's a keeper. Don't think I'd be able to sell it either!

Hope all is well and again, congratrs on your beautiful space!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Love it Linda! It's perfect for your booth.

Would you mind, and if you do then I completely understand. Would you share your source for the burlap stockings. I'd love to sell those in my booth. We certainly won't be competing with one another since we are hundreds of miles apart. If you don't want to share then it's okay.

my email is dwisetoo@gmail.com

hugs
Sissie

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

What a cool piece! Now I want you to take it home and show us how you would use it there . . . then, back again to your shop to show us Spring displays. . . then . . .

I'm sure you have a million different options up your sleeve!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What a great buy and so many uses and wheel too!!! That hemp oil did wonders

Carol

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Just perfect Linda!!

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
It was great coming over to see your new post ever thing looks beautiful. I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend.
xxoo
Diane

Bonnie said...

Your booth looks great. I love those burlap embellished stockings. The rack is perfect for displaying them.

I wish I could have gone to Chapel Market. Maybe next year! Sigh.

Anonymous said...

linda, this is beautiful, what a great score! those stockings and runners aren't too shabby either!!
keya

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

How perfect is that for your burlap goods! I love the story behind your new piece. I say keep it forever because if you ever sell it, you'll have regret. Been there, done that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails