Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sharing A Kitchen Makeover With You

Hello ladies...at this weeks Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays party, Pattie over at THE SHABBY CHICK shared with us her thrifty kitchen makeover and I just had to share it with all of y'all. If you have been thinking about a kitchen makeover and don't want to spend a ton of money on it...then do what Pattie did...buy some paint and get to work...the power of paint is so unreal and soooooo very thrifty! Her makeover looks outstanding and she did it all by herself...now that's awesome in my book...what about yours? Now her kitchen was fine just like it was, but she was wanting a lighter look and I can say...I think she succeeded in getting that look! Thanks Pattie for letting me show off your beautiful new kitchen and now let's all take a look at it. If you have not been by to NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS...don't worry...the party is still going on...click here to join in on all the fun.
                                                    So glad that you came by
                                                   and be sure to come again,
                                                                   Linda
Linking up here...
Wow Us Wednesdays
Open House Party
White Wednesdays
Whassup Whassup
Transformation Thursday
Restored It Wednesday


                                                          Before pic!
                                               She already had some wonderful
                                                    home decor pieces to work
                                                                    with.
                                                      Love her beautiful light fixture!
                                                         
                                          Now here is where we start looking
                                                at the AFTER PICS...isn't
                                                            it amazing?
...
                                               LOVE the paint color that
                                                  she went with for her
                                                          cabinets!!
                                                     New wall color too!

Okay now I must go out and
get me a huge clock
like Pattie's...these old
eyes are just not like
they used to be...can
you relate?

She even painted her table and chairs...added
some slipcovers...then got her
 hands on the china cabinet...you did it
all Pattie and should be very
of yourself!
**If you want to see more outstanding
projects...then hop on over and give
Pattie a visit...you will
also love her wonderful
porch...you can see
it here.**



25 comments:

Debra said...

I thought the kitchen was nice to begin with but she really made it a WOW space. Thanks for sharing. I need one of those clocks too!

Jenni said...

Hi Linda!

I love {LOVE!} her kitchen! The color of her cabinets is gorgeous and I agree, that huge clock is amazing! And I about died and went to heaven when I saw the transformation of her dining room table set and hutch! Absolutely lovely! :)

I am so happy you shared this with us! She did such a beautiful job on everything, and renovating a kitchen is hard work!

I hope you have a good night, AND a great day tomorrow!

Blessings,
Jenni

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

Hi Linda, what a fabulous makeover! I can't believe the difference - love it! Linda

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

I just love what she did in that kitchen! Love the cabinet paint color. Thanks for sharing the photos. I am headed over to see more right now.

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Ohhhh her kitchen came out wonderful!! I want to redo my kitchen so bad and also my bathroom ~
thank you for showing us :)

xoxo
Lori

laxsupermom said...

Wow! What a fantastic makeover! Love the color she used! Thanks for sharing.

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

WOW!!! I love this! LOVE the color she chose too! Both the kitchen and dining room are just stunning!!! SO pretty! I am on my way over there!

Thanks for sharing this :)

Lou Cinda

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

So pretty! I love the cabinet color too! Amazing.

Ricki Treleaven said...

What an amazing transformation! Stunning!

At The Picket Fence said...

That is so beautiful! I'm going to pop over and pay her a visit! :-)
Vanessa

Comeca Jones said...

I love the after!

michelle said...

Just beautiful! I love the colors that she chose, so open and fresh and her treasures are beautiful!!

Curtis said...

love love the dining room furniture make over,my wife and I want to do the same thing to our dining room furniture! It looks great !!!
Blessings to you and yours
Curtis & Sherrie

reFresh reStyle said...

Amazing, love it! Thanks for sharing!

Debbie said...

Oh my gosh! I can hardly believe this is the same house!!! I absolutely love the makeover!
Everything about it is beautiful!!
Good work!
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Debbie

Blue Creek Home said...

It looks like a different kitchen. I love the cabinet color too.
Yuck, I don't even want to talk about 50 something vision!!! I am up to 2.50 reading glasses, next I guess I will be learning braille!
Rhonda

Honey at 2805 said...

Pattie did a beautiful job on her kitchen! It looks totally different.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Linda I love Pattie's kitchen transformation and her dining room furniture looks beautiful too!! Thanks for sharing it with us! Martina

Anne said...

I do love that cabinet color, and the delicate curtain over the sink window. Beautiful! thanks for showing it to us.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Wow...what a beautiful makeover Linda!
Thanks for sharing...off to see more!!

Simply Bungalow said...

Amazing re-do. I love the color!

The Prairie Homemaker said...

Love it, I just wish some paint was all my kitchen needed!
hugs
m

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Linda, I am in love with her kitchen transformation! Thank you for sharing this at my party. Have a great weekend.
xo,
Sherry

Leslie said...

My kitchen cabinets are painted too... and I love them. They've been oak colored, black, dark red, blue and cream. lol
Have a fantastic day

Eileen said...

You found a great one to feature here Linda. I love what she did with that kitchen and I'm going to visit her site now. Thanks a bunch. Love your blog.
Eileen @ Cottage Beach House

Related Posts with Thumbnails